Funded via a grant from the St. Louis County CARES Act
St. Louis County has established a Small Enterprise Speedy Deployment Fund to help small companies which were severely impacted by COVID-19. Funded via a grant from the St. Louis County CARES Act, this fund is being administered by the St. Louis Financial Improvement Partnership (STLPartnership). Details about this system and the appliance may be discovered beneath.
- $5,000 grants to small companies impacted by COVID for working bills or enterprise prices, together with lease and payroll
- Eating places may use their $5,000 grant to cowl purchases essential to adapt to COVID-related public well being restrictions, reminiscent of gear for out of doors eating, heaters, tents, curbside service
- Bills and prices should be incurred between April 1, 2020 and December 16, 2020
- Detailed description of bills can be required at time of utility
- Purposes can be accessible beginning at 9:00am – November 23, 2020 – Please word: Submission of the appliance doesn’t assure approval or funding
Purposes Deadline: 5:00pm – Monday, December 7, 2020 or earlier if grant funds are depleted
- 25 or fewer full-time equal (FTE) staff. Worker rely is per applicant not per location. Candidates could also be required to supply extra documentation of the worker rely.
- Will need to have a bodily enterprise location (owned or leased) in St. Louis County.
- Companies that acquired a County CARES Act grant are usually not eligible.
- Should be present on all County taxes.
- Will need to have been considerably impacted by the continued financial challenges created by COVID-19.
- Enterprise bills to be paid from these grant proceeds can’t have been beforehand coated by COVID-19 funding from the Small Enterprise Administration’s Paycheck Safety Program (PPP) or Financial Harm Catastrophe Mortgage (EIDL) or some other COVID-19 funding supply. This grant can’t duplicate different federal advantages acquired.
- Can not discriminate on any foundation per St. Louis County ordinances.
- Sure forms of companies won’t be eligible, see the checklist beneath.
- Full and submit the appliance beneath. Please word: Submission of the appliance doesn’t assure approval or funding
- Paperwork wanted to submit the appliance embrace:
- Accomplished W-9
- Detailed checklist of COVID-19 associated bills with utility for which this funding is being requested
- Signed Memorandum of Understanding and a Certification to the federal authorities, the County, and SLEDP that the listed bills have been incurred between April 1 and December 16, 2020
- Receipts and proof of cost should be retained and accessible for audit for not less than 5 years after the grant award
- Signed ACH Credit score Authorization kind to obtain ACH if authorised
Purposes Deadline: 5:00pm – December 7, 2020 or earlier if grant funds are depleted
Starting on Monday, November twenty third, there can be a hotline open for questions on this system or the appliance course of.
Entities that aren’t eligible to obtain funds:
- Any enterprise that acquired a grant from the St. Louis County CARES Small Enterprise Aid Fund
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Church buildings & Spiritual Organizations
- Banks & Monetary Establishments
- Accounting/CPA Corporations
- Legislation Corporations & Attorneys
- Physicians, Dentists, Surgeons, Optometrists, Chiropractors, & Veterinarians
- Insurance coverage Brokers & Brokers
- Actual Property Brokers & Gross sales Brokers
- Property Administration Companies
- Architects, Engineers, & Land Surveyors
- Nursing Houses
- Daycare Amenities
- Accommodations, Motels, and Mattress & Breakfasts (together with Air B&B)