Financial system Minister Gordon Lyons has introduced the appointment of a brand new Chair and twelve board members to the Building Business Coaching Board Northern Eire (CITB NI).
Appointments to CITB NI board
Dorothy McKee and Aidan Sloane have been appointed by the Minister to function members on the board for a three-year interval from 25 April 2022. Noel Brady has been appointed by the Minister to function Chair and Geraldine Gordon, Julie McKeown, Duane McCreadie, Jonathan Payne, Shauna Younger, Kevin Smyth, Ciara King, Lynsey Graham, Noel McKee and Gerard Graham as board members for a three-year interval from 18 July 2022.
CITB NI is the one remaining statutory coaching board in Northern Eire whose function is to encourage the coaching of these employed or aspiring to be employed within the development trade in Northern Eire.
The appointments are made in accordance with the Code of Observe issued by the Commissioner for Public Appointments for Northern Eire (CPANI). Extra info is out there on the CPANI web site.
Notes to editors: 1. All appointments are made on benefit and political exercise performs no half within the choice course of. Nevertheless, the Commissioner for Public Appointments in Northern Eire requires that the political exercise of appointees be revealed. All appointees have declared they don’t have any political exercise throughout the final 5 years.
2. All appointments to the board are made on a part-time foundation. The submit attracts remuneration of £77.50 for underneath 4 hours per day and £155.00 for over 4 hours per day. The board usually meets six instances a yr and members are anticipated to take part in sub-committees.
3. The submit of Chair attracts remuneration of £19,843.20 each year plus journey bills. The estimated complete time dedication is roughly 6 days per thirty days.
4. Extra info is out there on the CITB NI pen photos.
5. Between them, the appointees carry a broad vary of expertise and data to the function which embody: expertise growth; strategic planning; enterprise growth; governance and monetary administration; human assets and well being and security.
6. For media enquiries please contact the Division for the Financial system Press Workplace at electronic mail [email protected]
7. To maintain updated with information from the Division you may comply with us on the next social media channels:
8. The Govt Info Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries solely between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The responsibility press officer could be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
Share this web page