LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the electrical automobile (EV) charging station market and it’s poised to develop by USD 19.9 billion throughout 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of just about 34% in the course of the forecast interval. The report affords an up-to-date evaluation concerning the present market situation, newest traits and drivers, and the general market setting.
Though the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rework the expansion of varied industries, the fast influence of the outbreak is diverse. Whereas a couple of industries will register a drop in demand, quite a few others will proceed to stay unscathed and present promising progress alternatives. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has all of your wants coated as our analysis stories embrace all foreseeable market situations, together with pre- & post-COVID-19 evaluation. Obtain a Free Pattern Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Ceaselessly Requested Questions-
- Primarily based on segmentation by sort, which is the main phase out there?
- The AC charging stations are anticipated to be the main phase based mostly on sort within the world market in the course of the forecast interval.
- What are the foremost traits out there?
- Deployment of good grids for EVs is likely one of the main traits out there.
- At what price is the market projected to develop?
- Rising at a CAGR of just about 34%, the incremental progress of the market is anticipated to be USD 19.9 billion.
- Who’re the highest gamers out there?
- ABB Ltd., ChargePoint Inc., Efacec Energy Options SGPS SA, ENGIE SA, EVgo Companies LLC, Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Schneider Electrical SE, Siemens AG, Tesla Inc., and Webasto SE. are among the main market members.
- What are the important thing market drivers?
- Rising adoption of BEVs and PHEVs is likely one of the main components driving the market.
- How massive is the APAC market?
- The APAC area will contribute 45% of market progress
The market is fragmented, and the diploma of fragmentation will speed up in the course of the forecast interval. ABB Ltd., ChargePoint Inc., Efacec Energy Options SGPS SA, ENGIE SA, EVgo Companies LLC, Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc., Schneider Electrical SE, Siemens AG, Tesla Inc., and Webasto SE. are among the main market members. The rising adoption of BEVs and PHEVs will supply immense progress alternatives. To make many of the alternatives, market distributors ought to focus extra on the expansion prospects within the fast-growing segments, whereas sustaining their positions within the slow-growing segments.
Purchase 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Purchase 2 Technavio stories and get the third totally free.
View market snapshot earlier than buying
Technavio’s customized analysis stories supply detailed insights on the influence of COVID-19 at an business degree, a regional degree, and subsequent provide chain operations. This personalized report may even assist purchasers sustain with new product launches in direct & oblique COVID-19 associated markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline evaluation, and vital developments in vendor operations and authorities rules.
Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market is segmented as beneath:
- North America
- South America
To be taught extra in regards to the world traits impacting the way forward for market analysis, obtain a free pattern: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40837
Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents an in depth image of the market by the way in which of examine, synthesis, and summation of knowledge from a number of sources. The electrical automobile (EV) charging station market report covers the next areas:
- Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market Dimension
- Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market Developments
- Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market Evaluation
This examine identifies deployment of good grids for EVs as one of many prime causes driving the electrical automobile (EV) charging station market progress in the course of the subsequent few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast situations (optimistic, possible, and pessimistic) contemplating the influence of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has direct and oblique COVID-19 impacted market analysis stories.
Register for a free trial as we speak and acquire prompt entry to 17,000+ market analysis stories. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Electrical Automobile (EV) Charging Station Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market in the course of the forecast interval 2020-2024
- Detailed info on components that may help electrical automobile (EV) charging station market progress in the course of the subsequent 5 years
- Estimation of the electrical automobile (EV) charging station market measurement and its contribution to the father or mother market
- Predictions on upcoming traits and modifications in client conduct
- The expansion of the electrical automobile (EV) charging station market
- Evaluation of the market’s aggressive panorama and detailed info on distributors
- Complete particulars of things that may problem the expansion of electrical automobile (EV) charging station market distributors
Desk of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Forex conversion charges for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market traits
- Worth chain evaluation
- Market segmentation evaluation
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining energy of consumers
- Bargaining energy of suppliers
- Menace of recent entrants
- Menace of substitutes
- Menace of rivalry
- Market situation
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by sort
- Comparability by sort
- AC – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- DC – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Market alternative by sort
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparability
- APAC – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Key main international locations
- Market alternative
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Rising variety of launches within the discipline of EV charging options
- Automobile-to-grid infrastructure for decentralized energy era
- Deployment of good grids for EVs
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Panorama disruption
- Aggressive situation
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Distributors coated
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of distributors
- ABB Ltd.
- ChargePoint Inc.
- Efacec Energy Options SGPS SA
- ENGIE SA
- EVgo Companies LLC
- Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Schneider Electrical SE
- Siemens AG
- Tesla Inc.
- Webasto SE
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Analysis methodology
- Record of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of distributors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a number one world expertise analysis and advisory firm. Their analysis and evaluation focuses on rising market traits and offers actionable insights to assist companies determine market alternatives and develop efficient methods to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialised analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of greater than 17,000 stories and counting, masking 800 applied sciences, spanning throughout 50 international locations. Their shopper base consists of enterprises of all sizes, together with greater than 100 Fortune 500 corporations. This rising shopper base depends on Technavio’s complete protection, intensive analysis, and actionable market insights to determine alternatives in current and potential markets and assess their aggressive positions inside altering market situations.