SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Please notice the paragraph instantly following the bullet factors has been revised and the contact electronic mail ought to learn email@example.com.
The up to date launch reads:
NUVP ANNOUNCES STARTUPS SELECTED FOR INAUGURAL ‘BRIDGE TO SUCCESS’ PROGRAM
Enterprise fund’s developmental program getting ready mission-aligned startups from digital-learning and future-of-work sectors for Sequence A fundraising in 2021
New U Enterprise Companions (NUVP) has introduced the primary cohort of its Bridge to Success program—a improvement program for seed-stage and post-seed-stage startups that gives assets, together with mentorship and catalytic capital required to efficiently elevate Sequence A financing. The six startups, which include home and worldwide firms, chosen for this system embrace:
- CognaLearn: Based mostly in Singapore, CognaLearn’s on-line team-based studying platform makes it simpler for professors to ship crew quizzes, instances, and 360-degree peer evaluations, which helps learners develop collaboration and significant considering expertise.
- GLEAC: With areas in the USA, United Arab Emirates, and India, GLEAC benchmarks and develops college students’ gaps in gentle expertise desired in present and rising jobs in simply 10 minutes a day. It then indicators customers’ readiness rating—just like a dynamic FICO rating—to the job market.
- ion Studying: The San Diego-based firm presents the primary B2B social studying platform to make use of a diversity-driven algorithm that optimizes and scales small teams throughout an organization to finish e-learning programs just about. It was particularly created so various people from completely different places of work can collaborate, study from one another’s distinctive backgrounds and views, and construct belief by way of accountability and storytelling.
- InScribe: The Denver-based firm is remodeling the coed engagement expertise by way of a digital platform that leverages the ability of neighborhood and synthetic intelligence to attach college students to the solutions, assets, and other people wanted to succeed.
- NewCampus: The Singapore-based firm presents trendy on-line enterprise schooling supercharging careers throughout Asia for 1 p.c of the price of a conventional MBA. Attend reside, revolutionary, and sensible masterclasses, in addition to occasions and networking with world enterprise leaders resembling Xiaomi, Seize, and Netflix.
- Onramp: Based mostly in Oakland, Calif., Onramp helps shut the hole between the abilities firms want and the abilities candidates have, delivering extremely certified and extra various candidate swimming pools for firms to rent from. Its platform reverse-engineers job descriptions to offer coaching assets particularly focusing on the abilities candidates want to achieve the hiring course of and on the job.
NUVP plans to conduct the Bridge to Success program yearly, and can doubtlessly make investments as much as $1 million in catalytic capital per startup on this first cohort. Founders from the startups are collaborating in weekly classes designed to refine pitches for Sequence A funding and have been paired with trade professionals who’re serving as mentors within the course of. This system culminates in February with a possible funding of from NUVP.
“These startups are positioned to have far-reaching impacts on schooling and workforce improvement,” stated Dre Bennin, Managing Companion of NUVP. “We’re proud to lend our experience and assets to get them to the following stage.”
Extra details about NUVP’s Bridge to Success program is out there at www.newuventures.com/bridge-to-success.
About New U Enterprise Companions
NUVP is a enterprise fund, anchored by Western Governors College (WGU), shaped to catalyze a worldwide initiative to develop the innovation that can redefine a post-secondary schooling that helps the way forward for work, improves high quality, expands entry, and optimizes outcomes for the following century and past. Go to www.newuventures.com to study extra.